Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back on Track


The last couple of months have been crazy -- holidays, family, parties, birthdays -- it's been a whirlwind of activity, but the new year has begun, and it's time to get back on track!  I have so many cookbooks that sometimes it's hard to plan what to make, so I've decided to pick a different cookbook each month to cook exclusively out of.

Since it's January, and people like to make New Year's Resolutions that usually have something to do with health and weight loss I've picked The Essential Eating Well Cookbook to use for meal planning.  It's a great cookbook with lots of delicious recipes that have low fats, good carbs, and lots of vegetables -- kind of like the South Beach diet.  I think this is the first time I've prepared any of the recipes out of this book so I'm pretty excited to taste the results.

I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment